Charter of Duties for other officers of UDD
1. To assist Senior Geographer in conducting research on land use and land development.
2. To be the Officer-in-charge of the Directorate's restricted maps and photographer.
1. To assist Senior Geographer in preparing research design.
2. To assist Senior Geographer for data management, data presentation and demographic analysis.
1. To be responsible for undertaking physical Survey as and when required by the Senior Planners.
2. To be the in-charge of store of the Directorate.
1. To supervise the draftsman and junior technical staff dealing with the preparation of master plans/land use plans for urban centres and industrial complexes, etc.
2. To supervise and ensure quality of mapping/planning outputs of Regional plans, master plans/land use plans, layout plans, etc.
3. To supervise the works of research assistants.
1. To be the drawing and disbursement officer of all of staff and supervise the budgeting and accounting of financial matters of the Directorate.